• H&R Moderators: VerbalTruist | cdin | Lil'LinaptkSix

Do you tan and do you have a penis?

Status
Not open for further replies.

PARooolller

Bluelighter
Well I've always thought that girls and "Nancy Boys" were the ones who went artifically tanning in a salon until tonight...I would have only found it acceptable for a male to tan if he was a fitness model or prepping for a bodybuilding competition...

I met this girl at the gym and during our conversation, she told me that she works at a tanning salon..obviously, I told her to hook it up...:)

Well what can I say? After my 11 minutes of artificial light, I exited the chamber with a smile on my face and an overall good feeling....I know that tanning with a tanning bed has nothing to do with depression or seasonal bad moods but I really enjoyed it....I can't wait to see how my OCD-like behavior accepts this whole tanning practice considering I'm pretty ghastly white...or at least I was...

So come on fellas, drop the syringe, pipe, straw, etc... and drive on down to the closest hollywood tan...or even better, get loaded and nod out in the tanning bed...

Guys and tanning-Discuss

Haha shit man, everybody tans down here. My old workout buddy met his current wife at a tanning salon, so you never know man :) I haven't been in about 3 years, as I told myself I'd get back into excellent shape before I ever tanned again. The main reason I did before is because of my damn skin. Tanning beds/sun really help my neck, shoulders where I tend to break out from excessive sweating.

Shit also is an added expense that I don't feel like paying for at the moment...now if I had a hookup at darque tan or somethin, hell I'd take advantage!

I use to. I would even get the spray on tan. I really don't know what I was thinking. I guess I was pretty self-absorbed, probably still am. But I don't find the need for it, anymore. I'm content with being slightly pale/moderately tan. I don't give a shit what other people think.

Kudos to you, though. Hope things work out between you and the lady. GL

Ive always wanted to go to a tanning salon but was always worried I would get strange looks being a guy and all . Ive always done all my tanning at the beach in the summer but Im getting so pale from being inside all winter that I may finally have to check out one of these places myself.

i used to go tanning a couple times a week. it was so nice to get stoned and fall asleep in the nice warm bed especially in winter... and i think the light rays do help somewhat with seasonal depression and whatnot, but dont quote me on that.

i ended up quitting cuz i got a rash from the tanning bed... gross! hopefully you guys go to a place that actually cleans their beds.

..yeah, only nancy-boys tan around here. the closest i come to is laying naked in the sunlight coming through the bedroom window. feels good.

but then again, my skin is naturally tanned.

Ive always wanted to go to a tanning salon but was always worried I would get strange looks being a guy and all . Ive always done all my tanning at the beach in the summer but Im getting so pale from being inside all winter that I may finally have to check out one of these places myself.

Yeah I felt the same way but now I could give a fuck less, and after the replies to this topic so far, could care even less....

the place I went to didn't have beds...it was a small chamber where you walk in, leave your shoes outside to show that it's occupied, get undressed and press a button and just walk into a small compartment where there are lights all around you....definately more sanitary than lying down on a bed.......only downside was the TERRIBLE music that they blast during your experience.

Peanut butter works for me, but dont use the nutty one or people think your covered in freckles

I don't see any reason to whatsoever. There are only drawbacks (cost, health worries, etc).

I fry like a fucking lizard in the summer in the sun and get way tan. But then when winter comes around I get busy with work indoors and don't get out as much.

I'm considering getting one of those expensive sunlamps for my desk during the winter, because I really do feel noticeably happier/content after laying an hour in the sun during the summer and if I could get a 'low level' effect from a bulb inside then I would pay some good money for that (hell I pay good money for drugs that make me feel happy might as well pay for lightbulbs that make me happy).

Yeah i do use them, if only to add a little extra brown to my already quite tanned complextion. Although i don't make it a very regular occerance, that's just dumb. Oh and is tomer gentleman loser????

Muscles AND fat look better tanned. I used to tan frequently. I like the way I looked/felt with a tan. I do not have a penis.
Sun damage caught up with me in my 30's so I finally stopped. I am friends with self tanning creams but what a task it is to apply so I just enjoy the skin I am in.

I do not and will not ever tan. I even try to stay out of the sun (you know the natural one) for prolong periods of time (and I live in Hawaii) I see older people all the time that I'm sure *look* a lot older than they really are because of how tan and wrinkly they are-its gross! Not to be conceited but I have beautiful skin and I dont want the sun f-ing it up

What is so great about tanning? I only see downsides, namely skin cancer. I can understand just liking to lay out in the sun, but artificial tanning salons make people look fake.

Flax (eating and occasionally topical), aloe vera, and tea tree oil face wash are all I use on my skin.

haha this thread title gets me :D

it sounds like some weird creepy way to pick some dude up

"hey...do you tan?"

"yes, yes I do"

"oh, great! by the way...you do have a penis correct?"

hahaha =D

haha this thread title gets me :D

it sounds like some weird creepy way to pick some dude up

"hey...do you tan?"

"yes, yes I do"

"oh, great! by the way...you do have a penis correct?"

hahaha =D

hah...

Well I've now gone twice for a total of 20 minutes and I'm flabbergasted at the newfound beauty of my skin...

You just feel and look better tan.period. On another note, I'm going to jail on Thursday and hopefully none of the inmates take a gander at my tan lines considering I wear boxers and sort of roll them up when I'm in the booth...Now I'm sporting a tan body but my ass is white...:|

sunbathing naked in the summertime laying on some big flat rock near some river is where its at

Status
Not open for further replies.